PAT CASEY WINS THE FIRST EVENT OF 2012

1/15/12

18 year old Vans Pro Pat Casey from Southern California just got back from Indiana where he competed in "The Kitchen" park contest.

Pat, congrats on The Kitchen win, is this your first big pro win? Pretty sure you won FISE 2011 right?

No my first big pro win was The Toronto Jam last year. But yes FISE (In France) 2011 as well.

Was it cold out in the mid west at this time of year?

It was SO cold! Basically if I wasn't always riding I was shivering, even inside that's how cold it was. Lol

You were obviously riding good to take the win, what move do you think put you in the lead?

Thanks, I think that I used almost all the course. Some of the tricks that I think set me ahead was a truck to whip over the spine and a dipped 3 doublewhip also a 3 whip catch whip.

What's next for you?

Next is FISE in Costa Rica. I'm pretty exited about it especially since I've never been there.

Here's the video from the event.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home