Alistair Whitton: September to Remember

9/25/10

Alistair Whitton has been mad busy this month between Dew Tour wild card spots, weddings, motocross races and getting a new bike. Check it out in this edit he put together.

From Ali:
Hey,well September has been really busy, I have been at Camp Woodward hanging out but had to fly to Cali to race dirt bikes in the GOPRO Pala Crossover Event. First moto went well, I got 12th of 44. The second moto not so well, I got a top ten start then out of nowhere I got landed on and caused me to high-side and crash at high speed, I got rocked and nearly run over by the rest of the field but walked away clean. Next we had Vans BMX TM Jerry Badders' wedding in Long Beach, it was a beautiful wedding and every thing was perfect- Congrats . After that I drove to LA to film a VANS/YO GABBA GABBA commercial for their upcoming shoe, we did a remake of the movie RAD, I had a lot of fun riding my bike that day dressed in 1980 BMX gear, then I jumped on a plane and flew to SLC for another BMX & MX crossover team race, Fuzzy & Aaron Cooke put on a great event at the 215 moto track. We raced dirt bikes and raced a BMX pump track, my team came in 2nd and everyone walked away healthy. Later that week I entered the Dew Tour, I put 2 solid runs in and sat on the bubble for the whole 2nd heat riders but then got bumped to 17th. The Monday after Dew Tour I signed up for a 2-day street bike school at Miller Raceway with Bestwick and Kagy. I had a blast riding for 2 days and learned a lot about racing on a road track and they also let us rip the mustangs around for a few hot laps. I'm back in PA now and switched up my BMX bike. I've loved having raw bikes so i stripped my paint for a fresh look. Wow, looking back on this month it has been epic" -Ali

SEPTEMBER UPDATE from alistair on Vimeo.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home